How Geothermal Jobs Are Accomplished
It takes approximately one month from signed contract to design and
install a completed geoexchange system. The
process includes these major steps:
- Energy analysis.
- Site survey.
- System design.
- Loop installation.
- Equipment installation, including:
- geoexchange heat pump
- flow center (pump that circulates fluid through
- thermostat and controls
- duct system
- line and low voltage power
- System startup and test, including:
- document system loop temperatures & pressures
- measure and document air flow
- provide operational manuals
- provide warranties
- provide a satisfaction guarantee